Melbourne Wedding & Portrait Photographer
Please feel free to contact me (click here or go to top right corner of website) to talk about your plans and ask questions on my candid style of wedding photography. You can also find me on Facebook.
- Are tailored to your requirement. As a guide, all day is $4,500.
- Included are:
- Photos on DVD that are owned by you and for your unlimited personal use
- Second copy of photos on USB stick as backup
- Online photo gallery for viewing, and sharing with family and friends
Options for you to consider and discuss
- Second wedding photographer
- Leather wedding photography album
- Coffee table book
- Brag book
- Romantic pre-wedding photoshoot
- Glamour pre-wedding photoshoot as a surprise gift for your husband-to-be
- FotoFun photobooth for reception entertainment
- Portrait photo shoot starts at $95.
- Included are:
- Up to 2 hours of photo shoot time in one location of your choice
- 2 full resolution digital download images of your choice
- Password protected online photo gallery for viewing, choosing photos and sharing with family and friends (generally 20 to 50 photos make it to your online photo gallery)
- Additional full resolution digital download of images are $50 each
- All images can be purchased on a CD (to be mailed to you) for $1450
- Purchased photos are owned by you and for your unlimited personal use
Alice and Jason – HoaK Photography did the photography for our wedding in October this year. Hoa captured some breathtaking photos adding to the wonderful memories of our special day. We were thrilled with his service, professionalism and lighthearted sense of humour. We highly recommend Hoak Photography and cannot wait for the next opportunity to work with Hoa.
Nikki and Andrew – HoaK Photography photographed our wedding in early December. We found him to be a friendly and professional photographer and highly recommend him for both photography and photobooth packages. Even though we live in Launceston, he still made the effort to meet with us several times beforehand to make sure we were comfortable and get to know each other. Thanks so much Hoa
Want to see some more photos?